• South East Queensland
• New England Tableland
• North West Slopes
We also use professional seed collectors within these areas due to variation in seed availability and collection times. We will consider any area if requested.
• For species identification and selection
• To offer ground preparation advice
• To provide information on type of fencing needed Seedling production
• Our capacity is approximately 250,000 seedlings
• Species mix is only limited if not ordered
• Due to variation in growth between species plenty of notice is required for some
• A four month lead time is generally enough. However for Spring planting, orders need to be placed by February. This does not include seed collection and site inspection.
Seedling stock is approximately 4 months old at delivery. All are grown in direct sunlight and are approximately 30 cm high.
Stock can be held over for a few months if required. It continues to grow and will not be as easily planted.
Cutting production can be undertaken if required and is grown as tubestock. Genera include Callistemons, Leptospermums, Grevilleas and many others.
The price is $0.90 per seedling. For orders over 1000 each stem costs $0.80. There is a deposit of $3.40 on each Hiko tray.
We also provide guards, stakes and fertilizer if required. Read our tips on plant care and seed collection
Copyright © 2011-present Mole Station Native Nursery - All Rights Reserved | Development & Maintenance Boultons Web Dev & IT